Register for Exhibitor Booth at Deaf Alberta Expo 2020.
Register as an exhibitor at Deaf Alberta Expo 2020 to increase your organization’s visibility at the event. This is a perfect opportunity to network with organizations, attendees, retailers, and collaborative partners.
Exhibiting at Deaf Alberta Expo provides you the opportunity to:
- Connect through face-to-face marketing with over 250 attendees.
- Reinforce relationships and discover new customers within the Deaf community.
- Promote new products, programs and services.
- 1 tabled with pipe and draping
- 2 chairs for exhibitors
- Standard electrical power available upon request
- Additional table available for $50.00
Early Bird Deadline – June 30, 2020 $100.00
Regular Price Deadline – August 31, 2020 $125.00
Contact CAD by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about exhibiting at the Deaf Alberta Expo 2020.
Exhibitor Booth Terms and Conditions
- Booth cancellations received in writing prior to August 31, 2020 will be refunded the full amount less a $25.00 administration fee, cancellations received after deadline are non-refundable.
- Exhibitors booth hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Booth are to be occupied by one company/organization only. No sharing or subletting is allowed without written approval from DAE 2020 Chairperson.
- Exhibit space that has been assigned and confirmed is not transferable.
- Switching name tags to allow entrance is not permitted and any person not adhering to this regulation will be asked to leave.
- Prices are in Canadian funds, total payment is payable in full upon registration.
- Exhibitor registration includes your Exhibitor pass, additional staff must register for booth worker pass.